Free traffic: Import Your Blog To Facebook


Facebook is a social networking website where you can meet new people, find old friends, share ideas and engage in lots of other things. It has millions of members, which a large user base of professionals, readers, bloggers, intellects and casual readers.


Since it has now become one of the most visited sites on the internet, you will agree with me that adding your blog to your profile will surely give it more exposure. If you are on Facebook, try and add me as your friend through http://www.facebook.com/people/Jide_Ogunsanya/786750191 and you will see all the tricks i use regularly to expose my Blog to the entire world.

Whenever I post a new entry to my Blog, it automatically appears on my wall at Facebook and all my friends receive notifications that there is a new post at my Blog for them to check out. Aint this cool ?...well, read on.... There are several ways you can add your blog to your Facebook profile...........

Firstly you will have to create an account if you do not have one. Anyone can join Facebook. After registering with a valid email address you can join the networks you are interested in to connect with people of similar interests. You have full control over your profile to show only what you want and keep the rest private.

PUT BLOG LINK IN PROFILE: In the New Facebook, you will notice there is a " LINK" tab on your Profile page. You can always use this feature to share links of your posts. All you need is to copy the full url of your post and paste it inside the box and Click "Attach". After a few seconds, your post will be seen by your friends with a link to your Blog. Also, you can put your blog link in your profile using the "Status" tab.

Use of  Facebook Application

New applications are being developed everyday.  There are applications which you can use ti import your blog to facebook as well. My favorite application is the one created by Networkedblogs.

To Import your blog using NETWORKEDBLOGS, go to http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=9953271133 and click "add application" or "go to application". Then register your blog there. See mine here: http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/ogbongeblog/

Join my facebook network at http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=62875 , become a reader and feel free to exchange traffic with me.

You join my network, once you notify me with your own link, I will join yours too.

Note: Facebook changes their design most of the time, hence, some changes might have been effected by the time you will be reading this. Kindly use the comment form below to let me know in case you are finding trouble importing your blog to Facebook.

Ogbongz's Facebook profile

Secret infos- Ogbongeblog facebook network



Comments

  1. Kool man...
    that was very good information on how to increase my traffic...:)
    keep blogging

    http://muddleheadedsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing! I've been searching for 2 hours on the internet and I finally found the solution on your blog. I mean really, I only wanted my blog link on facebook and now I have the solution. Thank you!

    www.pennyandahalfearned.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/27/2009

    I’ve developed blogging application for Facebook:

    http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=127423355320

    It allows you to import posts from external blogs and display them at your profile (both profile box and profile tab are supported).

    I think this application may be useful when you’re not satisfied with Notes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/25/2010

    I cant find any ok after I put my url on the link in my facebook profile, I only see attach and after I attached nothing else shows

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tony..Click on LINK, copy and paste the url of the post inside the box and click Attach. You should then see the post on your wall unless your internet connection aint working fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.