How To Put Facebook Badge On Your Blog, Website and Myspace


Yesterday, why evaluating my traffic sources, I realized that my post on HOW TO PUT FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON ON YOUR BLOG is driving in good traffic to my blog. This to me, means that many people out there are so much interested in integrating facebook with their blogs. As a result of this, I decided to come up with this post to help you and others to create a facebook badge.


With a facebook badge, you can easily display on your blog, your facebook profile picture, status update, websites etc This badge is cool and you easily choose the design you want. You can see it in action down the page of this blog.

To get yours, go to http://www.facebook.com/badges.php

Choose the design you want and Copy the code. Then, head over to your blog template and add the code to your blog, website or to your Myspace page.

If you have any problem getting this done, do not hesitate to let me know using the comment form below.

If you are successful with it, you can leave a link to your blog in the comment form as I will not hesitate to check it out!!

Enjoy!!




Comments

  1. like where do i put the code on the html?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nathan Cruz,
    Yes...you add the code to blogger as HTML

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/22/2009

    Hi Jide,
    I am having a hard time trying to ad the Facebook Badge to my Page. I do not want one from my personal profile. I want to but the badge to guide people to my (business) Page on my website & on my email signature line. Please help....Thanks!stacey
    johncos@planetkc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facebook Page Badges are not working for me anymore... Are they working for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Robert, they are still working. You can try and get a new code from the facebook link above and repaste it on your blog...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great information @ Ogbonge blog. Good to see Nigerians doing great stuff. Weldone Jide

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been able to do it. thanks. you can check it out. my blog address is http://voiceofsagacity.blogspot.com. I've also added you to my blog list. I'll appreciate it if you can return the favour. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.