Hire Jide Ogunsanya




Love what you have read about me or you just believe in my expertise and would like me to get some stuffs done for you, then do not hesitate to contact me.

If you would like to recommend me to a company, business or organization and in need of my Resume, I can easily make it available for you. If your recommendation works, there will surely be something in it for you. I am open to negotiations, hence we can negotiate on this.


SOME of the services I render are listed below:

#BulkSMS Site Set Up
# Internet Marketing
# Web/Blog Development including ADSENSE INTEGRATION
# SEO Optimization (Making your site/blog rank well in Google and other search engines)
# Link Submissions
# Social Media Integration/Marketing (Facebook, Twitter) for your businesses, organizations etc
# Graphic Design
# Blogger Blog modification (custom domain name, split headers/footers and more hacks...) 
# Tech Consulting
# Seminar training

Looking for a service that's not listed? Contact me with your request.

NEGOTIATIONS ON PRICES ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED.

CONTACT ME

You can contact me on facebook, twitter, via email or phone. Though, a busy guy, you can still schedule physical appointments with me provided you are not far from me.


FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/jidetheblogger
TWITTER   -- www.twitter.com/jidetheblogger
EMAIL     ----  jidex525 AT YAHOO DOT COM
PHONE      --  +234 706 291 8898
            



Feel free to use the comment form below, on my blog if you have anything to say.




Comments

  1. Anonymous9/17/2010

    man i love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/28/2010

    i need glo configure for Nokia 6230i it works with zain, mtn , elisalat you gave, but glo did not recongised the 150mb for N1000. thank for other ones. my name is
    OCHUOKPA JOHNSON , EMAIL:johnsonochuokka@yahoo.com
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello bro, i must say you are doing a good work here.
    i will like to have a deal with you and hope to get to you through your contact i have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/22/2011

    how much will it take u to create an adsense blog with adsense 4 domain on auto insurance niche .i need one urgently.my email is kelechibliss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to know how to create web site my email address is godwin_agada@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.