Sitemap Of Ogbongeblog


This is a sitemap of  OGBONGEBLOG. It contains the list of ALL ARTICLES that have been posted on the blog.



The sitemap does not appear on the Home Page of the blog. It appears only on a separate page of it's own. It is autoloading and shows all the posts from the blog.

Please wait till page loads fully for sitemap to appear at the bottom of the posts column on the Post Page. Click the Post Title to go to the post page and see the sitemap. Javascript must be enabled in your browser, if not, you will not see the links.

Cheers!




Comments

  1. hw do I generate my menu,sitemap and please where do I add my html edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jide Ogunsanya, I've been able to submit my blogger sitemap to Google WemMaster Tools

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.