Free Blogger Templates Adapted From Wordpress


Are you a blogger and feel like making your blogger blog look stunning? Then, you can easily get this done without knowing how to play with Blogger codes.
Personally, I love coding and I have really tweaked the Blogger codes alot, just to meet up with my taste. If you do not know about XML or just do not have time exploring blogger codes, there are loads of free templates out there which you can use.

Today, I am sharing with you the link to templates you can use for your blogger blog. These templates have been adapted from wordpress designs and I am sure you will love them.

Go here to download blogger templates adapted from wordpress blogs.

You can also get blogger templates adapted from wordpress here

Before changing your template, always remember to Back up your blog.

Click here for instructions on how to change your template.

Hope this info helps....

If you have any question to ask, have anything to say or just want to appreciate this piece of information, try and use the comment form below. Feel free to also share your blog links using the comment form and I will be so glad to see the new look of your blog.

Well, I just launched my new website and have 20 free ebooks am giving out free of charge, get yours now at www.ebooks.jideweb.com

In my future articles, I will be sharing with you great blogging tips I have been following which helped me in receiving my Adsense check from Google right here in Nigeria, couple of weeks back.

So,for you not to miss these infos with my future articles,free Ebooks, freebies and be them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=SecretInfos-Ogbongeblog. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link.

Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN. 


Wait, there is probability that you are reading this article on another website which is not my blog. If that is the case,then you will not be able to see links to the RELATED ARTICLES for this article. To check out the related articles, gently go to my blog, www.ogbongeblog.com


Cheers !!!.



Comments

  1. Nice shearing. Keep up good work. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative share post i like it and i like to apple this setting on my blog thanks for your guide.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bro. Been looking for this for a long time now, I never knew I have some post Free Blogger Templates Adapted from WordPress. Thanks for the post I really appreciate your hard-work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.