Unilever Job Vancancy For Graduates:Application Links for July,2010


Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting. It was learnt that the vacancy is for Graduate trainees, hence no matter what course you studied, you can apply for the job. In this short blog post, am sharing with you the working links to get your application submitted before closing date.

To apply,

Click here to get info of the job and how to send you CV by email
OR
Click here to fill the application form

If the above links are not clickable, copy the links below and paste in your browser.
http://41.222.68.142/applicantform/applicantform.aspx
http://41.222.68.142/applicantform/jobinfo.aspx

Application closes, July 8th, 2010.

I hope this short article helps. I wish you best of luck.


If you have anything to say or any question to ask, feel free to use the comment form below.

In my future articles, I will be sharing with you, tips that helped me in landing my dream job just a few months after my NYSC, during which I was even busy making money on the internet via this blog and other websites of mine. More so, I will be posting some latest job vacancies.

So, for you not to miss those and and also my future free Ebooks, freebies, articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=SecretInfos-Ogbongeblog and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN.


Cheers !!!.




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this links. I have been having troubles since last week, just to locate the right link through which I can apply for the job. Thanks so much. I have subscribed to your blog and will keep visiting. Nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.