How to Create Club Jersey On Facebook


Within a couple of minutes, you can generate your own football jersey to show support for your favorite team in the different football leagues around the world, and even for the NBA Teams.
If you want to create a facebook jersey to show support for Arsenal FC, Chelsea Fc, Manchester United FC, Barcelona FC, Inter Milan FC, Real Madrid FC, Bayern Munich FC etc, this application is the right one for you..

To create your jersey, you will need to add this facebook application to your profile.

CLICK HERE TO GENERATE YOUR WORLD CUP FOOTBALL JERSEY NOW.

Below is a one I created to show support for Arsenal FC

.

All you will need to do is just to choose the club you want and also choose the name and number to be displayed on the jersey. Just be creative and you will be good to go.

That's All.

If you have anything to say or have a question to ask, please feel free to use the comment from below this post.

In my future articles, I will be sharing with you more tricks and tips you will find very useful.

So, for you not to miss those and and also my future free Ebooks, freebies, articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=SecretInfos-Ogbongeblog and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email INBOX and SPAM FOLDER  for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link.

Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN
.

Want to learn blogging, how to design websites, how to make real money online (without surveys,reading emails), feel free to contact me.

Note: This blog of mine has been making me some cool money, this is the main reason why I keep spending more time and money to update it and make it look cool. Making money from Blogging is real...IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU. Do not forget to subscribe to this blog because soonest, I will be loading it with great money making infos that REALLY WORKs.

Wait, there is probability that you are reading this article on another website which is not my blog. If that is the case,then you will not be able to see links to the RELATED ARTICLES for this article and might even not be able to click on some links in this article. To check out the related articles, gently go to my blog, www.ogbongeblog.com to view the original article.

Cheers !!!.




Comments

  1. Nice info... I will go ahead and create my Chelsea jersey...Blues For Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/06/2010

    plz help me
    Huawei e 1692
    IMEI :353108032883690
    Thanks
    I hope help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tugbeh4/27/2011

    I am a arsenal fan and would like an arsenal jersey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, great information on Create Club Jersey On Facebook. I learnt so many things from this article. Thanks for this useful info. joomla development company

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE the info., I'm one of them that who loves creating in Jersey. (: Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.