Blackberry Price List At SLOT Nigeria


In one of my previous posts, I recommended SLOT SYSTEMS LIMITED as a good store where you can buy your phones in Nigeria especially if you are within or not too far from Lagos.

In the blog post, I shared a link to the PRICE LIST page of  SLOT SYSTEMS LIMITED but unfortunately SLOT Nigeria redesigned their website and their PRICE LIST page I shared no longer exists (The link has now been updated to the working link). This generated a lot of comments from my readers asking me for prices of different phones especially Prices of BlackBerry phones.

Today, I am happy to tell you that the SLOT Nigeria website is now up and running again with better design.

How Do I Check The Prices of BlackBerry Phones?



Just go to SLOT Nigeria Website

On the right hand side of the website, you will see " PRODUCT CATEGORIES"

Then, double- click on the " Blackberry" option. You will then be presented with the different Blackberry models and their respective prices.

The phone contacts of SLOT Nigeria are right there on their website. So feel free to contact them.
.
Whenever you are interested in buying phone, you can first find out about the particular phone at GSMARENA, so as to get informed about the features of the phone and also what people have been saying about the phone.

You can also buy Blackberry phones at Jumia and Konga stores. 

I hope this helps...... 

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Bridget9/30/2010

    Have been looking for where to find this all these while. At least, I can now know how much to take along with me to lagos to buy the phones I need at SLOT. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/12/2010

    pls work on ur price list view column cos its not responding and if it does not how would people patronise ur product. i live in cross river state and dis site was recommended by a friend so i can find oout the price of Nokia C6 but now dt i can't access ur price list how do i make a purchase. pls luk in2 dt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly follow the link in the post so you can view the Price list and if you have any problems, contact them via the phone numbers on their site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/30/2011

    pls what is ur price list for blackberry curve 8520,9500. reply me via email targetheaven2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls can u send the price of sony ericsson xperia x10 mini to tidakwoji@yahoo.com....will b grateful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jide, please, I have contacted the Slot organisation with respect to my desire to purchase a BB4 from them. Can they be trusted to deliever the said phone if I pay into their account.

    Please, your response is needed urgently

    ReplyDelete
  7. If ONLY you are sure you made contact with a real SLOTS agent, no problem. Nevertheless, its better you go to their nearest store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/19/2012

    Please i Need at the immediate current price list for Blackberry phones and samsung 533.

    Regards
    Sherifat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/19/2012

    I just went top the new website,I can't view the price list.infact derz no pricelist,under the product categories,I clicked on bb but notin was found der.am so this appointed.I just wanted to find out the price od dia bold 5.since dia site isn't workin,can u tell me the price?no fone num on dia contact too.this is my email jouanio22@gmail.com. Thanks ifeoma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10/02/2012

    Hw much is iphone5 send me a mail to nedeboy2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1/29/2013

    hello i need to know the price of bb play book

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmmmmmm,nice I just wanted to find out the price od dia bold 5.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.