How To Insert "LOVE SYMBOL" In Facebook Status Updates


Are you on facebook and you have been wondering how some of your friends do insert the LOVE SYMBOL in their facebook status updates? Well, its just a combination of some keystrokes....





How Do I Insert the Love Symbol?

Just type the  "Less than" symbol  been used in Mathematics together with 3 i.e "<3" in your update and after clicking on "Share", you will see the Love symbol in the update.

That's all.

I hope it works for you.

If you won't like to miss my future articles, kindly subscribe to my blog here and you will be receiving my articles in your email even when you are not online.

If you have anything to ask or say, kindly make use of the comment form below.

If you are on facebook, feel free to add me as a friend via www.facebook.com/jidetheblogger

Cheers!




Comments

  1. Anonymous9/14/2010

    good tips. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ..expect more soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are just more dan good with ur tips.thumbs up much luv.!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.