How To Upload Pictures To Facebook With Phones


Are you on Facebook and  have been wondering how you can be uploading pictures you have on your phone to Facebook? Well, it's as easy as A, B, C....


How Do I Upload My Pictures To Facebook?


There are many ways by which you can upload your pictures to Facebook but I am sharing with you the simplest one which is been done via email. Just give me your hand so I can hold it very well as I guide you through the steps..lol



Login to m.facebook.com

Scroll down till you see the PHOTOS link. Click on it.

Thereafter, you will see a link that reads " Upload Photos" Click on it.

Then, you will notice an email address. Please, You can copy it down somewhere. That is what you need to be uploading your pictures to facebook via email. DO NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE.

Now using MMS, compose a message, give it a title and attach your pictures.

Send the MMS to the email address copied above.

Once facebook receives your email message, the pictures in the Email received by facebook will be uploaded to your facebook  "MOBILE UPLOADS" folder.

That's All.

You can also just go to http://m.facebook.com/upload.php and get your Unique Uploading email address.





NOTE:

# The email subject will be the photo caption if your email contains photos.
# The email subject will be your updated status if your email contains no photo.
# Save your upload email as a phone contact for easy access.

I hope this helps.

Click here for more facebook tips.

I hope it works for you.

In my future articles, I will write on how you can change your profile picture using your mobile phone amongst other interesting Facebook tricks. If you won't like to miss those, together with my free ebooks, kindly subscribe to my Ogbongeblog here and you will be receiving my articles in your email even when you are not online.

If you have anything to ask or say, kindly make use of the comment form below.




Comments

  1. Charles9/17/2010

    LOve the way you clarify it with simple steps. I have subscribed o your blog, so that I will not miss future postings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/19/2010

    Nice post, i would try it. Read four things a beginner blogger must know http://tinyurl.com/2fwnr5m

    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.