New MTN´s mobile Internet Plans: Browse Internet @ N100/day (10MB)


 In my last post, I shared with you the new Globacom Internet bundle which gives you 150MB @ N1000/month. Today, am sharing with you, the new  MTN´s mobile Internet Plans. With the new Internet plans, you can get connected to the Internet with as low as N100.

The New MTN´s mobile Internet Plans offer bundles with which you can now browse the Internet on your phone/modem in Nigeria @ N100/day, @ N400/week, @ N1000/month.

Out of the 3 plans, it's only the day and week plans that make sense to me because I was expecting MTN to offer more than 100MB for the N1000/month plan. Etisalat and Zain are already offering 100Mb for the N1000/month plan, while Globacom is offering 150Mb for the same N1000/month plan. So, I was expecting them to offer something close to 150Mb which is currently been offered by Globacom or even more... (disappointed**)


So, How Do I Activate The New MTN's  Internet Plans?

Text “104" to 131 for 10MB @ N100/day

Text “105" to 131 for 25MB @ N400/week

Text “106" to 131 for 100MB @ N1000/month

Note: Out of bundle rate is now 5 kobo/KB

Remember, To get started browsing with MTN, you can text "settings" to 3888

I hope this helps....

If you have anything to say or questions to ask, kindly make use of the comment form below this post.

Kindly subscribe to my blog too so that you will be receiving them in your email inbox. Do not forget to Download my FREE 20 EBOOKS.

Kindly feel free to comment on this new MTN 's New plans...




SOURCE



Comments

  1. Francis9/29/2010

    I am also disappointed with this new plans. MTN is just too stingy and I dont know why they are doing like this. Anyway, I hope this new plans will reduce the rate at which people are cracking the network to browse for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmanuel Val9/29/2010

    Good morning my bill gate of Africa, pls i need your help. I bought a new MTN f@stlink and I want you to help me unlock it. IMEI IS 357133035697828. I have other things we have to discuss later but that may be on phone or we will still online when i start using modem with order network to reduce the cost.pls if you send also etisalat setting or zain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/30/2010

    thank you very much for the info especially the daily data plan of N100. I'm excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/30/2010

    thank you for your wonderful up dates, i want to ask you whether zain mobile internet modem/ edge can be unlocked for use by all networks in nigeria.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Francis... Only God knows why MTN is behaving like this..
    @Adsense talk... You welcome. Just stay tuned for more great infos..

    @Val..this is not where you suppose to post this. Kindly check the sidebar for the link to the right article where you can submit your Modem's imei number.. thanks

    Yes, zain modem can be unlocked. Have talked about it in one of my posts. kindly check the sidebar for the link to the article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi can i use the mtn bundle plan for my blackberry?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Emdee... Nope. MTN has special internet bundles for BlackBerry... Go to the nearest MTN office for more info

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mtn bundle plan is great, except the inclusive datas and the validity period, that is nonsense i mean ,at least one should be unlimited(inclusive data) like 9am to 9pm or 100 hrs or 24hrs or any, monthly ,weekly etc.I just wish it was like starcomms izap.This is a little bit disappointing from mtn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12/10/2010

    does mtn have BB daily plan?

    ReplyDelete
  10. MTN does not have daily BB plan as at the time of posting this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well! For me I prefer their 150mb daily plan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ighovwode Paul6/26/2012

    u Did not mention the 250mb plan of which u hv to txt 109 to 131.The cost is #1300

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12/10/2012

    Thank you. your page was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.