WizKid "Holla At Your Boy": Video Download


Today, I am sharing with you a musical video I so much love, right now. The song titled "Holla At Your Boy" is a debut single from WhizKid. The song sounds western, but the naija swag and slang just make me love it soooo much.


WizKid is currently signed to Banky W’s label Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) and was featured in M.I‘s Fast Money, Fast Cars. 

Below is the video... feel it..



 If you are not seeing the video, I guess you are not reading this at www.ogbongeblog.com, hence go to www.ogbongeblog.com to read the original article so you can have a feel of the video.

If you want to download it to your PC from Youtube, you can read " How To Download Youtube Videos" and if you want to embed it in your blog post, just the way I did in this post, you can also read " How to Insert Youtube Videos in Blogger Post ".


I hope you enjoy it...





Comments

  1. Nice Video, nice concept. Have seen the video before but am glad you just shared how I can download it to my laptop. I will now be able to download my favorite Youtube Videos using this tip of yours. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.