Xmas Gifts idea : How To Give Callertunez as Christmas Gift


Have loads of friends and wondering what to give them as xmas gift without emptying your bank account overnight? Then, you can try Callertunez gifts. Though this is a small gift but I believe it will really be appreciated than nothing. I, personally even prefer it to greetings cards.


So, how do I give Callertune as a gift?

MTN Nigeria and Globacom Nigeria allow users to assign callertunes to friends.  Hence, you can assign xmas- related callertunes to your friends as gift and I am sure they will appreciate it.

To give a tune via MTN Nigeria;

Text Present + tonecode + space + phone number to 4100 

Example: Present702736 07062918898
Sending this to 4100 means you are giving me the callertune "Jingle bells" as a gift.

You will get an SMS to confirm the success of your Callertunez gift. Each tune costs N50.
The recipient will also be notified and I am sure the person will surely appreciate it.

You can try these codes:
Mary's Boy Child-   019172
Merry Xmas       --   702741 

To get more codes, you can visit www.mtnonline.com/callertunez or dial 4100 and follow the voice prompt.

To give a tune via Glo Nigeria;

Text tune + tonecode + space + phone number( without first zero) to 7728

Example: tune10498   8050789657
Sending this to 7728 means you are giving me the callertune "I believe I can fly- R.Kelly" as a gift.

You will get an SMS to confirm the success of your Callertunez gift. Each tune costs N50.
The recipient will also be notified and I am sure the person will surely appreciate it.

To get more codes, you can call Glo Customer care via 121 or dial 7728 and follow the voice prompt.
Note: Dialing 7728 is not free. 

Love this article, then send me a callertune as a gift and get me jamming to your tune. Smiles***

If you wish to send CUSTOMIZE,BRANDED XMAS text messages, with any name you like (nickname, name of business, name of church, name of club etc) to be displayed on the receiver's phones, then, you can patronize me via www.ogbongesms.com It is Cheaper than phone to phone messaging,instant delivery worldwide and you can text thousands of people with just one click of a button.







MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE.




I hope this info helps...

Feel Free to share this blog post with your friends using the share buttons below this post.

If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.

Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future tips, articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.

Cheers!




Comments