How To Make Money from VTN Affiliate Program In Nigeria


If you are looking for a Nigerian Affiliate program that pays in Naira without disturbing you for a paypal or clickbank account, then, you can try the VTN ( Virtual Terminal Network) Affiliate program. I have been payed some commission since I joined the program, though not the kind of money that can get you rich overnight. If you are looking for a get rich quick formula, please, I no dey..

Virtual Terminal Network (VTN) is a revolutionary hybrid Web/Mobile payment platform designed solely to aid the growth of ecommerce in Africa and first deployment is in Nigeria.  I have used VTN to upgrade my Your-Freedom account. I am now even planning to use it to pay ObongoMail, so i can send Mass-email. You can even use it to pay Graphcard.


How Do I Make Money With VTN

You make money by referring your friends to sign up at VTN website. If the person you referred carry out any transaction, VTN pays you 25% commission. Period!

Once you sign up at VTN, you can get your referral link which you will be using to invite friends to join VTN. Once you are payed any commission, you will receive an email alert about it from VTN.

Below is a snapshot of one of the commission payed to me.


So, join today, get your referral link and start inviting your friends. Share your referral link on Facebook, Twitter etc. Do not use it to spam your friends though...



If the links above are not clickable, I guess you are not reading this directly at www.ogbongeblog.com. Hence, go to the blog sharperly, search for this post, click on the link and you are good to go.

If you have anything to say about this or having issues you will like me to help you with, kindly make use of the comment form.

Cheers!




Comments

  1. I have been using VTN for a while now and i didnt even know that they offer an affiliate program like this. I will have to check it out now. thanks for the alert bro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.