How To Make Phone Calls With Glo 3G Internet Modem


If you have a Globacom 3G High Speed Internet Modem, you can call use it to call your loved ones with just a click of a button.

This is just one of the reasons I decided to go for the Glo Modem when I was shopping for a 3G Modem. Apart from this feature, you can also load vouchers directly on your Glo Modem and buy your internet bundles without having to send codes i.e you click on the button of the bundle you want and it gets activated for you asap.

More so, once you unlock your Glo 3G Modem, you can use it with MTN, Etisalat and Airtel unlike some other modems which will still fail to accept some SIMS after been unlocked.

Whenever I load my Glo SIM, I use to get some free airtime along with it ( per N500, N1000 recharge). With the "Call" feature of the Glo modem, I find it easy using this free airtime in calling my loved ones.

How Do I Make The Calls?

Launch Your Glo 3G modem Interface
You should see the Call button as indicated in the picture below. Click on it.



Thereafter, you will see something similar to the picture below:



Enter the phone number you want to call and click the Call button as indicated in the picture above.

That's all.

Note: You do not necessarily need to use external mic before you can make the calls. This depends on your laptop though. My own laptop has in-built microphone, hence I make and receive calls with my modem without any external mic.

Do not forget to check out other 3G Modem tips, including subscription codes of all networks at : http://www.ogbongeblog.com/search/label/3G%20Modem%20Tips

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Anonymous1/19/2011

    You are right... It works. I have been using it to make phone calls for a while now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.