Download New Twitter Background Template


Since Twitter introduced the new Twitter design on September 14, 2010; many Twitter users have not been finding it easy to make their Twitter backgrounds fit inside the new Twitter interface. Today, I have decided to share with you, the template I used in designing my new twitter background.


You can download the template at: http://ibrandstudio.com/filedownload/final.psd_.zip

After downloading it, extract the file, open it with Adobe Photoshop and apply your creativity.  Feel free to check out the tutorial " How To Create a simple new Twitter Background Design in Adobe Photoshop

You can check out my Twitter background: www.twitter.com/ogbongeblog   Feel free to follow me and I will follow you too.

If you do not know what Twitter is, read: What is Twitter and Why Should I Use Twitter

Cheers!



Comments