How to add Floating Share Bar to right side of blogger blogs


In this post, I am sharing with you how I moved the floating share bar on my blog from the left-hand side to the right-hand side of my blog.


If you followed the tutorial at: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/04/how-to-add-facebook-share-like-buttons.html , where I explained how to add the floating share bar to blogger blogs, you will realize that the share bar appears to the left side of your blog after following the steps in the tutorial.

Neeraj of ExpertsGalaxy alerted me that the Share Bar always block/cover up part of my blog posts when he views my blog on his computer ( not on all computers) and I confirmed this when I checked my blog at some cyber cafes. As a result of this, I decided to shift it to the right as you can see in the picture below:



So, if you followed my tutorial above and now want to move it to the right, just look for the code below and change the "left" highlighted in red to"right".

#pageshare {position:fixed; bottom:15%; left:10px; float:left; border-radius:5px;

That's all.

I hope this helps....

Feel Free to Connect with fellow bloggers at BloggersLab via: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_182826698400933


P4P9PVP5UCKW



Comments

  1. Anonymous5/28/2011

    Thanks for this... I also prefer having the floating share bar by the right side. Will effect the change on my blog too. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, it is better at that rigt side of my blog. My articles are seen clearly and I think visitor can find it easier to use there... I have changed it, want to check it out http://www.christian-tips.blogspot.com. Share it if you cares

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/26/2012

    Infact,i just don't know what to say. This blog is truly loaded

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.