How to View the List of Facebook Pages you have LIKED


For over a week now, I have not been able to "LIKE" any Facebook page because Facebook keeps telling me I have reached the maximum 5000 connections allowed for "friends+Pages" whenever I try to like a facebook page.


As a result of this restriction, I must first unfriend some friends or unlike some Pages I have liked before I will be able to like more Facebook Pages. Hence, a need for a list of pages I have liked, so I can easily Unlike some. I found a simple way of viewing the list and decided to share with you.


So, How Do I view the list of Facebook Pages I have liked?

1. Login to www.facebook.com  ( .. via a Computer)
2. Go to  http://www.facebook.com/pages or http://www.facebook.com/pages/browser.php
3. Click on "MY PAGES" as seen in the picture below.







4. You will see the LIST of facebook Pages you have liked. You can then easily unlike some...

That's all.

I hope this helps.... Kindly use the Share/ Like buttons to share this tip with your friends.

Connect with me on Facebook now via : www.facebook.com/jideogunsanya

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Marcus5/23/2011

    Great!... This will surely be useful for me too by the time i start seeing such restrictions. thx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.