Free Airtel 1024MB data bundle : Airtel SocialMonth Free Browsing Promo


I keep getting messages in my facebook inbox asking me about the Free Airtel 1024MB data bundle and I have decided to share it with you. It is the Airtel SOCIALMONTH Gallore, where you Get 1024MB for Free, though not certain if it will last forever!



FOLLOW THIS STEPS



1. Text SOCIALMONTH to 440, After Sending the Message, You will Receive a Message from 0802 asking you to wait.

2. After about 2 Minutes, You will receive another MSG from 0802 again, And you will be Informed that you have been given a Data Bundle of 1024MB

3. Now Dial *141*712*0# on your Phone and you will see that you have 1024MB untouched.

4. Remove your Phone Battery and Insert it again, Then ON your Phone and start Browsing.




REMINDER:



» You can Send the Message to 440 even without having any Credit on your Phone and if you have it wont be Deducted.

» You can Remove your SIM to use with your Modem to Browse on PC.

» I don't know how long this will last and I just hope it will still be working by the time you will be reading this....





NOTE:


I picked up this info from a forum of a friend of mine, so feel free to join his forum and follow up with discussions about this Free Airtel 1024MB data bundle at: http://naijavoice.com/index.php/topic,4909.0.html


I hope this helps....


Subscribe to my blog NOW if you do not want to miss this kind of "awoof" in the future.....lol


So,  kindly go to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=SecretInfos-Ogbongeblog and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN.


Cheers !!!.
JIDE OGUNSANYA
SKYPE ID: Ogbongeblog




Comments

  1. Anonymous6/16/2011

    I am sure I am one of the people who made you publish this. Thanks for sharing this. You are the man. Keep it up bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You welcome bro. Just keep visiting the blog and do not forget to subscribe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/20/2011

    Hmmmmm Oga jide. My way of practicalising something don land me to getting 1024kb for our beloved friend (Airtel). This na through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/03/2011

    any new cheat on how to browse for free on the airtel moderm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/18/2011

    pls how do I flash my modem with dccrap.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Airtel Data Card, you have the freedom to access the internet anytime, anywhere across the Pan Indian Airtel Network. Not just that, you can also avail of this service as you roam internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need airtel cheat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.