How To Create Mobile Edition of Blogger Blog with BloggerTouch App


Recently, I created a mobile edition of my blog, www.ogbongeblog.com,using the Blogger Touch app, so as to allow Opera Mini/IPhone/IPod Touch/Android users to easily access my blog. Though, when such Opera Mini users view my blog, they DO NOT see my Adsense ads but am ok with that because my readers satisfaction matters a lot to me.

What is Blogger Touch App?

Blogger Touch widget, after been installed to your blog, redirects your blog page into mobile/iPhone version automatically if visitors visit your blog from iPhone, iPod Touch, Andriod or Opera Mini. Blogger Touch is a blogger version of WPTouch.

Features of Blogger Touch App

Support Google Analytics
Support Adsense (Disabled Now, but the admin said it will be enabled in the future)
Support Search Widget
Support Pagination
Support Pages
Support Comments
Support Labels
It's Free!

So, How Do I Create The Mobile Edition of my blog?

If you want to create such mobile edition for your blogger blog, you can get it done in some simple steps.

1. Go to http://bloggertouch.sopili.net/mobile-edition-maker



2. Enter your blog address in the box provided. If you are using a custom domain, click on the custom domain link. Then click "Go".

3. You will be asked to sign in with your Google account. Sign in with the Gmail you are using for your blog.

4. You will be asked to enter an id, ENTER anything you like ( maybe your blog name , if still available)

5  Click on ADD CODE, and add the code to the sidebar of your blog.

6. After you might have added the code to your blog, click NEXT to verify.

7. Click on the VERIFICATION button.

That's all

You can now view your blog with Opera Mini browser or an Iphone/IPod Touch or Android device and you should see it been rendered in a mobile version.

You can view the mobile version of my blog here: http://bloggertouch.appspot.com/ogbongeblog and see what my blog looks like when viewed with Opera mini browser.

If you will like Adsense to be displayed on your mobile templates which Blogger introduced recently, read: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/03/how-to-display-adsense-on-mobile.html

I hope this helps...

If you want to appreciate this or have any question/contribution to make, kindly make use of the comment form below.

Kindly use the Recommend/Like/Send/Share buttons to share this with your friends.

Subscribe to my blog NOW if you do not want to miss this kind of "free useful web app" in my future posts.

Cheers!

Jide Ogunsanya
Skype: ogbongeblog



Comments

  1. Thanks for this. I already sent a message to you on facebook asking for how to do create this mobile edition. I will do it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, saw the message and I just decided to share this asap because I have received many messages too asking for this tutorial. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jide, this article is indeed good and was useful to me.thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.