How to fix Glo modems not opening web pages on windows 7


Can't browse the internet with your Glo Modem on windows 7 ? Well, worry no more because I will show you how to fix the problem asap. Globacom HSI Modem works perfectly with Windows 7 but you will need to select a particular option in your modem settings, if not, the modem will connect but you will not be able to open any web page.

So, what should I do?

Launch your Globacom modem's dashboard

Click on "Tools", select "Options" and while on the "General" tab, you should see a new window as seen in the picture below:



Under "Connection type", just choose : RAS(modem) instead of the NDIS option.

Click OK.

Connect, Launch your browser and it should be opening your web pages now.

I hope it helps...

Questions ??? Feel free to use the comment form.



Comments

  1. Worked. Thanks bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you think that Vista and 7 are the very complex operating systems as compare to XP. I have used windows 7 and vista but I felt really uncomfortable they are very fancy but at the same time little bit complex not simple and not as user friendly as XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, XP is the most friendly but I think windows 7 is good too. I use to dislike Vista and thought Windows & will also be like that but since have been using windows 7, I have been loving it and not willing to go back to XP anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.