Let me help change your blogspot address to dot com (custom domain name)


If you own a blogger/blogspot blog, I can easily help you change the address of your blog from the default blogspost address to a custom domain which can be a .com .net, org, .com.ng etc  So, instead of your blog bearing an address like www.ogbongeblog.blogspost.com, I will help you configure it to something like www.ogbongeblog.com ( provided the name is still available).

Note: After changing it to .com , if anyone still visit the old .blogspot address, the person will be automatically redirected to your new .com address, hence, your blog readers will not be left behind.  Just go to www.ogbongeblog.blogspot.com and you will see that you will be redirected to www.ogbongeblog.com. Cool..right?



Why Do I Need a Custom Domain Name?

1. www.ogbongeblog.com sounds better than www.ogbongeblog.blogspot.com
2. Having your own custom domain adds professionalism to your blog
3. It encourages you to be committed to your blog because you have invested money in it.
4. If you leave blogger, you can point the domain name to another host while you still keep your traffic stats,    Alexa ranks etc.

How can I get the custom domain

I can help you configure your blogspot address to a new .com address. It will be done and start working same day that you pay, provided you pay early enough.

Price = N3, 000 

The fee covers the cost of the domain name and payment for the configuration services I will do for it to work with your blog.


Where do I pay to?

Check the bank details at: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/p/bank-details.html

You can also text "blogspot to dot com" to 07062918898

What do i do after payment?

After payment, text "payment for blogspot to dot com" ,your email address, bank paid to, teller number to 07062918898

Once I confirm your payment, I will send you a text asking you for your name, address, your blogspot address,  the new address and other infos I will need to get the domain name set up and dns configuration done for you asap.


NOTE: I Will NOT ask for the login details of your blog to get this done.  Once I am through with the configuration, I will text/email you what to do in your Blogger settings page to get the new dot com address working immediately.

....your .com will start working the same day you pay for this service. 

That's all.

Any Bonus?

Yes. Once you pay, you will be my pal and might help you review your blog and see how you can improve on it based on my experience in blogging..


Remember, It will be done and start working same day that you pay, provided you pay early enough.

GET YOUR DOMAIN NAME TODAY BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE REGISTERS IT...............

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Anonymous6/04/2011

    Nice to see this but is this N3000 payment for life or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fee is just for ONE year domain registration and for the service i will render. You will have to be renewing the address every year which will cost you N1500. renewing doesnt involve any technicality. It's just a matter of paying for another year and the domain name will be renewed for you. You can do it yourself too because I will give you your login details to your domain name control panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jide Dis is so cool, helping out our fellow bloggers is gr8..keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. my blog is agric4wealth.wordpress.com and i have another site which i created with xtgem can u help to convert their address to my custimize . Com domain name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would definetly like to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ogbonge i found a website that can really give a free webhost. Go to my blog and see the banner.sign up with them and tell me what you have found out... http://www.christian-tips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nigerian Jobs.. thanks for your comment. Nice site you've got there.

    @Otodeluxe..just send an email to ogbongz@facebook.com

    @Christianity .. Yes, free hosts exists but you cant use them to get a custom domain bro. A free host will only give you some free space and wont give you a free dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. how can i have one too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Send me an email at jidex525 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very interesting blog, very instructive and informing in all. This post, in partucular, has been very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Bro, I need the custom domain name. Two of them for a site am working on and my blog www.fabulous4us.blogspot.com still looking up for softwares that gives most seo names.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok bro. Feel free to contact me: jidex525 AT yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pls mr jide,i will love it if you can tell a place where i can get cheap domain name.again i will love u to tell me d deference between a domain name and webhost cos am confuse.for instance if i buy a domain name am i supose to keep payin 4 it every year

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great, I think that when your site is on a dot com it would be much more reputable. I'll definitely do this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Ogbonge!
    This blog is highly educative and rich in content. Keep it up.
    I also found this blog http://wwww.hotdigitalproducts.blogspot.com worthy. It consist the best of Nigeria musical mps.

    I am Malik

    http://www.hotdigitalproducts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's not a lot of money for a custom domain, so I think everyone should just go .com instead of .blogspot.com. The .com extension is a lot easier to remember because it's the most familiar extension to a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a blogger address and I sense I made a mistake from the beginning by using complex Url. Now you said I can change to dot.com. Can I as well change the entire url too and maintain all the traffic stats, all the google ranks etc?

    I really need to do this before putting in more work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Changing the url wont affect anything on your blog. The earlier, the better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I created custom domain through your blog steps. It's really helpful information to me. each and every day i get it some excellent information through your blog.Thanks to sharing the wonderful information ...

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice jide... jst started constructing my blog 2days ago www.stivinworld.spi-blog.com.. wil get in touch wit ya wen i find anyfin difficult.. u are indeed an internet expert

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a great fun of your template. I have problem and i hope you will help me sort this out. There are no posts appearing in the home page but if i click for example on the left column the posts under the category appears, logo design

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous4/20/2012

    I must say that I find your blog with lots of info that will be of great assistance to the budding blogger

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi have been calling since yesterday but no responds and i also sent you a mail no reply. just want to know if you can import my blog to my web page. this is my blog add please check it http://ejuraocholi.blogspot.com
    my email add. ejuraocholi@gmail.com. hope to hear from you soon. nice site you got. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. jide this is lovely i think you are doing a good job

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous12/18/2012

    Hey Jide.. hw can i get more traffic for my blog...... www.doremieefa.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous10/06/2015

    Jide, have already paid for the domain name, how much will you charge me for the settings to have a custom domain?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Plz. Bros how much can I get touch pad of samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition. One infront of my phone as crack badly and I need to change it, plz how much is it. Reply bak @ marismith453@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.