2011 Nigerian Blog Awards: How To Vote for OgbongeBlog


I am delighted to inform you that OgbongeBlog has been nominated in 6 different categories in the 2011 Nigerian Blog Awards. I am using this opportunity to say a very big THANK YOU to those who nominated me for the awards. God Bless You all. Well, I still need you to do one more thing for me. I want you to vote for my blog. Whether you nominated me or not, YOU CAN VOTE.

Just go to  http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote.php

Once you reach the page, enter your name and email address, then tick the appropriate boxes where you see OGBONGEBLOG.

Click Submit. Check your email for verification message and click on the link it it.

Once you do this, your vote will count.


I can win all these awards ONLY by God's Grace and with you by my side. Just do it for me. God Bless You as you do this for me.

Please, you can use the Like/Recommend/Tweet/Share buttons to share this with your friends too. God will surely reward you for doing this for me.

I hope to keep serving you with quality info....

Love You.

Jide Ogunsanya
www.facebook.com/jideogunsanya
www.twitter.com/ogbongeblog



Comments

  1. Done. Wish you success

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just casted my vote boss, wish you well... from Gino

    ReplyDelete
  4. Av voted for u,keep it up,accept my friend requesr on fb

    ReplyDelete
  5. @GetNigeriaJobs...thx so much bro. God bless you
    @Gondylife...thanks bro. God bless you. will do that asap

    ReplyDelete
  6. voted for you...wish u the best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great buddy :)
    will do just that soon...keep on rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kinsomicrote, Daniel....thanks. God Bless you all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.