Samsung Offices in Nigeria


If you do not know where Samsung offices are located in Nigeria, I will explain to you how you can easily locate them via the Samsung website. Right from the Samsung website, you will be able to get the updated  locations or addresses of Samsung offices in Nigeria.

STEPS

Go to : http://www.samsung.com/africa_en/

Move your mouse over the "Support" tab and you should see "Service Locations". Click on it.

On the service Locations page, you will see "Search by Product" and "Search by Address" Click on "Search by Address"

In the "Find my location" box, type in : Ikeja    ( If you are in Lagos)

You should see a list of addresses and phone numbers.

That's all.

With the help of the steps above, I was able to get the addresses of Samsung offices in Lagos, Samsung office in Abuja, Samsung office in Kano and Samsung office in Port Harcourt Nigeria as seen in the picture below.



Below are some of the locations as at the time of publishing this post:


CSL ---------7 Oshundairo Street Computer Village Ikeja, LAGOS   ---- 07028093965/ 01-7346242 /

SIMS  ------  16 Allen Avenue,Ikeja Ikeja, LAGOS --- 08037050762

I CELL  ---- 11A Allen Avenue, Lagos Ikeja, LAGOS   -- 012557333

CSL -----   Km 16 Philips Building, Ikorodu Road, Ojota, LAGOS   -- 08054554555 / 08024554555

SIMS  ----- 15 Akin Adesola Street,V/I Victoria Island, LAGOS   ---- 08037660987

DAJCOM ---- 41, Creek Road, Apapa Apapa, LAGOS   --- 014600600

DAJCOM  --17 Muritala Mohammed Express Way, Near Rahmaniya Filling Station Abuja, ABUJA   -- 08055007700

DAJCOM  --- 50, Tafawa Balewa Road, Off Muritala Mohammed Road, Kano, KANO  -- 07054600770

SIMS  --- 129 Aba Road, Port Harcourt, RIVERS -- 0803 6219249

NOTE: The Locations might have changed by the time you are reading this. hence, always try to use the Locator on the Samsung website to locate the current addresses.

I hope this helps...

Kindly use the Like/Tweet/Recommend/Share button to share this with your friends. I am sure they will really appreciate it...

In my future posts, I will share with you the Prices of Samsung Phones in Nigeria. I will also share with you the current price of Samsung Galaxy tab and tricks related to Samsung phones.

So, for you not to miss all these, Subscribe to my blog NOW


Cheers!



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I hope you will help with Nokia Offices in Nigeria too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to do that soon. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.