Download Adobe Reader app for iPad and iPhone


Adobe Reader app for iOS ( iPhone and iPad ) has finally been released. I now quickly and efficiently view pdf files on my iPad without having to reply only on " iBooks" and "CloudReader" apps.



Once installed, you can use the app to open PDF files from any other application, including email, that supports the “Open In … ” action. You can  also zoom in on text or images and navigate large documents via thumbnails.

As with other PDF applications, you can wirelessly print PDFs from within Adobe Reader using AirPrint. You can also share PDF files with other applications using “Open In…” as well as via an e-mail attachment.

Opening PDF documents with Adobe reader is as simple as tapping your finger. You can swipe up and down OR swipe left and right to change pages.

Compared to similar iOS PDF readers, Adobe Reader is lacking in many features, such as annotation and markup tools as at the time of publishing this post but it is still an industry standard. 


Cheers!




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. I am transferring ebooks from my pc to the app now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I have done that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls how do i get microsoft office on my i-pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO official Microsoft office app for iPad but there are alternatives. I use the free "Documents" app for reading my Microsoft office files

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.