Download Official Facebook app for iPad FREE


Official Facebook app for iPad has been finally released by Facebook. With the Facebook for iPad app, you get the full Facebook experience, right at your fingertips. It's a fun way to keep up with friends, share photos, chat and more.

Before now, I used to access my Facebook account with the "Mypad for iPad" app and the "Facebook for iPhone" app. The "Facebook for iPad" app is far more better than the "Facebook for iPhone" app I was using before this release. I removed the Facebook for iPhone app from my iPad before downloading the new official Facebook app for iPad. Since I installed it yesterday, I have been enjoying it.



I really love the Navigation. My Pages, apps, groups and lists are in the left-hand menu, so I don't have to dig around to find the stuff I use most. And my messages and notifications are at the top of every screen, so I can respond to friends and keep up with important updates. More so, I can easily chat with my Facebook friends.

If you want to read more about the features of the new Facebook for iPad app, check out the Facebook for iPad Press release.

Want to Get the App?

Facebook for iPad is now available in the App Store.

 Feel free to comment about this new app...

Cheers!



Comments