How I track my top Adsense-performing blog posts


Right from my Google Analytics account, I do see which of my blog posts that earn me most of my Google Adsense income. You can view the Adsense revenue generated per post, number of  Adsense ads clicked, CPM rates, top referring sites etc in your Google Analytics account if you have linked your Google Analytics account with you Google Adsense account.

These statistics help me a lot in monitoring the performance of my ads which in return, helps me in deciding on what to concentrate on for me to keep earning more from Google Adsense.

If you have not linked your Google Analytics account with your Google Adsense account, you will not be able to view the Adsense performance of you top blog posts.

If you have linked your Google Analytics account with your Google Adsense account,

Login to Analytics
Choose your Site ( if you have more than one in your Analytics account)
Click on Content
Click on Adsense
Click on "Top Adsense Content"
Right on the page you should see your top content with the Adsense revenue generated, number of Adsense ads clicked etc.



That's all.

Remember, You must have linked your Anaytics account to your Adsense account.

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Anonymous1/19/2012

    this is really cute , great work www.cashdove.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.