iTunes4Naija: Get iTunes Gift Cards and Create US/UK iTunes account in Nigeria


No matter your nationality or location, you can now create a US/UK iTunes account with ease. If you are Nigerian, you will be able to download apps which are not available in the Nigeria iTunes store right here in Nigeria, provided you have a US/UK iTunes account. 

You do not need to have a credit card for you to create a US/UK iTunes account in Nigeria, thanks, to iTunes4Naija.  At iTunes4Naija.com, you simply pay Naira to get US/UK iTunes gift cards which you can easily use to create and fund your iTunes account. 


Initially when I activated my iPad, I created my iTunes account using my GTB Naira Mastercard but I later realized that there are some apps which are not available in the Nigeria iTunes store. Hence, the need for a US/UK iTunes account.

While searching for a solution, I stumbled on iTunes4Naija. I bought a $15 Gift card from the site and I was able to use it to create a US iTunes account just few minutes after paying for it.  With my US iTunes account, I have been able to download lots of apps to my iPad which are not currently available in the Nigeria iTunes store.
Unlike other resellers, iTunes4Naija don't just sell gift cards, they also offer FAQ's and useful tips for getting the most value from your investment, with frank and up-to-date reviews of Apple media store contents at the APPS REVIEW section of their website.

So, what are you waiting for? Visit www.iTunes4Naija.com, pick up a gift card, pay locally in Naira and unlock the full potential of your device.



Cheers!





Comments

  1. Hi Jide, thanks for sharing this information. It is helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.