Introducing "m.ogbongeblog.com" : Mobile Version of OgbongeBlog.com


I am delighted to inform you that you can now enjoy OgbongeBlog.com on your mobile devices via: m.ogbongeblog.com


At m.ogbongeblog.com , you will be able to have quick access to my blog posts via your mobile phones, tablets etc. In addition, you will be able to:

---  comment on the blog posts using Facebook Comment Form

---  share blog posts with your Facebook Friends and Twitter Followers

---- search Ogbongeblog using the Google Search box embedded at the bottom of m.ogbongeblog.com

---- follow my Twitter tweets via the Tweets tab

---- watch Videos I share on YouTube via the Videos tab




The m.facebook.com runs perfectly on browsers of Nokia, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. It also runs perfectly on Opera Mini browsers.

I believe this is a step in the right direction.

Cheers!





Comments