How to Open 2go Account Free


If you want to get involved in 2go mobile chat, you will have to open 2go account. You can register 2go account free of charge on your mobile phone.  Once you successfully register, 2go software will install automatically to your phone.

If you want to open 2go account, just follow the steps below:

Go to www.2go.co.za via your mobile phone browser

You will see a welcome message asking you to confirm your country as seen below



Another page will open asking you to select your language. Select and click Go.

You will see a new page telling you to get the new mobile messenger. Click on the "Download 2go" link

A new page will open, asking for your phone number. Enter your phone number and click Go

A new page will open, asking you for your First Name, Last Name, Username, Gender, Birthday, Location etc Fill the boxes appropriately and click on PROCEED

Note: Make sure your username is something very easy because that is what friends will be using in adding you. Choose careful because it cannot be changed later.

If no one is already using your username, your 2go account will be created and you will see a new page displaying your username and password. Write down your password or save it on your phone.

Your phone will be automatically detected and the 2go software will be installed to your phone. Once installed successfully, you will be logged in and you can start adding and chatting with your 2go friends.

Once logged in, feel free to edit 2go profile, change your 2go profile picture and even join 2go chat rooms.

If you have a computer, you can also download 2go for pc and enjoy 2go chat for pc, using the 2go pc emulator.

You can also 2go Facebook by connecting your 2go chat account to your Facebook account.


Want to chat with your Facebook friends? Read: How to connect 2go app to Facebook account


That's all.

Have fun!



Comments

  1. Anonymous9/14/2012

    Pls i will lyk to chat with people on google dis is my 2go username charleseka u are free to add me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/16/2012

    Pls i want 2 change ma recent fone number cuz i misplaced it,can anybodi help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/18/2012

    Pls,i wanna connect ma 2gn wt gmail.....meet me on 2go wt SUREGUY11 4 more fun.....DJ SURE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/19/2012

    pls i have an active account to chat in 2go wt my nokia 200 yet i cannot see d friends online to chat wt my displays i have 4 friends yet it cannot load up to see them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was askd 4 2go pasword afta d phone no durin my registratn.Am new on 2go.Pls help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/07/2012

    Please help. I don't know how to register on 2go in my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/07/2012

    my phone model s not listed, i needed to download cos i ve an account already

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/08/2012

    Jaca20

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAT SHULD I DO I AVE BEING TRYING 2 DOWNLOAD 2GO 2 MY FONE BUT THEY KEEP SAYING OVER MAXIMIUM INSTALL LIMIT PLS HELP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mayb ur memory is full! Chek dat out!

      Delete
  10. I ve register 2go but downloadin z d problem cos they keep telin me service not available im usin nokia pls help

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11/10/2012

    I cant register a new 2go account

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11/15/2012

    Pls it seem to 2go does not recognize iphon, any way out ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11/23/2012

    Why cant i register on 2go

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11/28/2012

    My username z augustus224

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12/04/2012

    add maxjones21

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12/06/2012

    Hello

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous12/11/2012

    Pls add gerara8

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wnt 2 create 2go act pls help me wit dis oo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I downloaded 2go az tld bt stil cnt rgstaa. Iv typd al d 2go wrdz i knw, and al of em hv bn lyk dwnload n dn d nxt stp. Bt once i dwnload, dtz al, bt i cld log in bt cnz am nt rgstrd i jst stare at it...*Cnfusd* sm1 who undastnd me shld plz hlp.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous12/22/2012

    I cant register i need help... My user name Godwin3000

    ReplyDelete
  21. emmanuel etim effiong12/25/2012

    I can download 2go with my android phone

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous12/25/2012

    I nid help,cos i've bin tryin 2 download but dis service tin is nt bin favourable

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous12/26/2012

    What wrong with 2go

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous12/26/2012

    i cnt login my 2go acount i keep showin me unable 2 connet add me up 4 cerious chat
    smarthzkidz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous12/28/2012

    Pls my blackberry9930 is having prblm wit downloading 2go cn sm1 pls help

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous12/28/2012

    Dose it mean dat 2go is having prblm or wat pls cn sm1 help me out I cnt download or create an acount on 2go why

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please i want to know if it's possible to chat 2go through your facebook account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cant o....buh u can chat wif your fazbk frnds on 2go!

      Delete
  28. Laditech is ma username....am a young cute guy! My frnd kal me d engr!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous1/08/2013

    I can visit 2go former site how can i do it pls add {esquarebeeee}

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous1/10/2013

    I cant log in 2 my 2go account.my 2go username is Moscolo84

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous4/14/2013

    I can't register... It dwnlded the app, but it just says to log in...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous5/28/2013

    i try to download 2go on my nokia asha 202 after i try to login in it said i should check my gprs settings always. i went to mtn and glo office to config. it for me it not working. can u pls send me steps to be taking 08060173559 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous7/10/2013

    Y is it hard to create 2go account unlike any other website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.