DSTV Payment Online in Nigeria at Quickteller.com Explained


There might be instances when you might not be able to make it to the bank or a dstv agent for you to pay for your dstv subscription, hence the need for an online payment for dstv. Today, I have decided to share with you, how to pay dstv subscription online in Nigeria.

The online payment method I will be explaining will involve the use of Quickteller.com, a payment online service, powered by Interswitch Nigeria, a Nigerian Payment gateway.

How To Get Started

Go to www.quickteller.com

Click the pay DSTV bills link under "DSTV subscription Payments"

A new page will open displaying the dstv packages, dstv prices and their respective payment codes

Click on the PAY button next to the dstv bouquet you want to pay for

A new page will come up, similar to the picture below:



Enter your email address, mobile phone number and your dstv smart card number. Click Next

You will see a new page where you will be asked to enter your Name. Enter your name and click next

You will see the Interswitch payment interface. Enter your Card details and submit.  (You can pay with your  Nigeria Verve card or Nigeria Mastercard)

If your payment is successful, you will see the success page. You will receive a text message and email confirming your payment.


How To activate Your dstv subscription

== > Once your payment is successful, tune your dstv decoder to dstv channel 114  ( Africa Magic)
== > Dial 01 2703232 (Multichoice contact number) on your phone (preferably the phone number you entered when making your payment)
== > Listen to the voice prompt and press 1 ( to fix the dstv error E16)
== > You will be asked to enter the first ten digits of your dstv smart card number.
== > Enter it, followed by the # key.

Wait for some minutes and your subscription will be activated.

That's all

Alternatively, you can pay dstv bill online with iMobile as I explained DSTV payment using mobile phone.


In my future posts, I will share with you how to I pay bills online in Nigeria. So, subscribe to my blog if you want to be receiving the tutorials in your email inbox even if you are not online when I post the tutorials. Make sure you verify your subscription by clicking on the link that will be in the mail that will be sent to you once you subscribe.

Feel free to contribute and ask questions using the comment form below.

Cheers!







Comments

  1. Anonymous1/13/2012

    The service is really superb. I have been using the site to pay for my dstv bills for some months now. The activation even seems faster than paying to agents. Thanks for this info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY Dstv subscription expired yesterday and I made payment using quick teller today and payment was successful. But it seems like the activation thing doesn't work on Sundays.

    Have you tried activating on Sundays? Please let me know because as we speak it is not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have never tried activating on a Sunday but did you call the number above?

      Delete
  3. ebipade enienghan7/30/2012

    Thanks for the response. I called their contact number today(Monday) and spoke with an agent and they were able to fix it. I was made to understand the self help didn't work for me because I was moving from one bouquet to another. For same bouquet I here it works fine. Otherwise, I need to have them do either a upgrade or downgrade by calling to speak with an agent. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool. Thanks for the feedback. Have fun as you enjoy the Olympic games

      Delete
  4. There's no option for visa card users

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.