Price and Where I bought My Samsung Solar Mini Laptop in Nigeria


In one of my previous posts, I shared a review of the Samsung NC 215, a netbook that also runs on solar power, as alternative to electricity. I just bought one for myself and decided to share with you the price and where you can get the Samsung Solar mini laptop in Nigeria.

Well, I bought it for N64, 900 at Gafunk Limited (Gafunk.com) .  You can check out the sales page of the mini laptop at Gafunk here.  (Price might change as time passes by).

Gafunk can deliver it to you wherever you are in Nigeria. I paid extra N3, 000 for it to be sent to me from Lagos to Benue state. It was sent to me via Silver Travels and I picked it up at their motor park.

Hence, if their offices are far from you, you can just talk to them on the phone to ask if the product is available. If available, get their bank details, pay in and get back to them after payment. They will arrange how it will get to you.



The Samsung netbook has a lid entirely covered by a solar panel which harnesses solar power and contributes to an overall estimated battery life between 8 - 14.5 hours.

You can read more about the Samsung Solar laptop here.

You can also check out Samsung offices here.

Feel free to ask me questions about this Samsung mini laptop.

Cheers!



Comments

  1. NICE SYSTEM BOSS, AM GONNA ORDER FOR MINE ASAP..NICE SHARING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/23/2012

    Nice one there but can it as well use electricity apart from solar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does. It also comes with a power cable.

      Delete
  3. Hello sir, What is the battery life of the pc?

    I realy need to buy it. It would help me both acadamically & financially. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lasts for at least 8 hours if fully charged

      Delete
  4. sealeo5/25/2012

    please, what is the durability of the laptop

    ReplyDelete
  5. mchenry uzzo10/13/2012

    yes i can attest to dat. D samsung solar notebook is jast wounderful. I jast got mine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.