How to Get List of Blogs You Are Following


If you have been following some blogs via the Google FriendConnect "Followers" gadget, you can easily get the list of blogs you have followed so far.  This will be so helpful to you in managing blogs you are following.

Though Google has discontinued the Google FriendConnect , nevertheless I still read updates of blogs am following right in my Blogger dashboard, which is now even very easy to scan through via the new Blogger dashboard.

If you know the list of Blogs you are following, you can easily unfollow some blogs that you think no longer worth following.

Go to : http://www.blogger.com/manage-blogs-following.g  to see the list now.

I hope it helps.

Cheers!.





Comments

  1. Quite useful. I can now unfollow blogs I was exchanging Follow Me, I follow you with which are no more relevant. Thanks once again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.