Nutsie.com: Listen to Top Music Online ( iTunes Top 100 etc)


If you are interested in a free music site to listen to top music, then you should give nutsie.com a try. Nutsie is an internet radio website, similar to the well known, Pandora.com.

Nustie is loaded with lots of music playlists (Top 100...) to simplify your music listening. You can listen to iTunes top 100, today's top 100, top 100 billboard songs and loads of other music charts on the website. One of my favorite free music playlist is the top 100 Romantic songs. I am sure you will love it too.

Since the day I stumbled on this streaming music website, I hardly browse the internet without keeping the site opened on a separate page because it allows me to listen to new music while I am busy blogging.

Nutie.com is FREE to access i.e you can listen to top music on the website without paying a dime. You don’t have to download any music. All the songs are played from Nutsie servers and they pay the royalty fees.

If you want to download music to listen to, just grab the title of the music with the name of the singer and head over to Dilandau.eu to search for it. At Dilandau, I download music to my PC and even to my iPad (using Goodreader app for iPad). You can also watch and listen to the Youtube video of your favorite song at Dilandau. Hence, nutsie.com and dilandau.eu are two great sites you might have to bookmark if you love music like me.

Go to www.nutsie.com to listen to the top 100 music charts now

Cheers!



Comments

  1. You so wonderful bro. The nutise and dilandau trick makes alot of sense. thanks so much for the trick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome. Enjoy the music and have fun

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the info. You have just made my online experience more entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you love this. Feel free to share with friends.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.