Video Tutorial on How To Make Header Banner using Pixlr Online Editor


In one of my previous posts, I shared with you, a review of Pixlr.com Editor; an online tool which allows you to easily create banners and edit images online. While on Youtube, I stumbled on a video tutorial which explains how to make header banner for your blog or website using Pixlr Editor and I decided to share it with you.

If you carefully follow the instructions in the video, you should be able to create simple header banner for your blog or website, online within few minutes if you don't have Adobe Photoshop on your PC and even if you don't have a PC but accessing the internet via a public PC.

Go to : http://pixlr.com/editor/ to launch the Pixlr Editor and follow the steps in the video below:







In the video, there is a stage where you will be asked to install fonts to your PC. It is not compulsory, you can just use any of the default fonts embedded in the Pixlr editor.


I hope this helps.


If you can't see the video, I guess you are not readint his on my blog, so head over to www.ogbongeblog.com to read the orginal article.


In my future posts, I will be sharing with you, more video tutorials. So, make sure you subscribe to this blog if you don't want to miss them.


Cheers!



Comments