Updated List of Android Phones at Wikipedia.org


Interested in buying an Android phone but do not know which of the latest phones in the market that runs on the Android Operating system? Well, sit back and relax as I share with you an updated list of Android phones.

At Wikipedia, there are lists of devices that have been released with Google's Android operating system installed. The smartphones are grouped according to their manufacturers which include: Acer, HTC, LG, Samsung, Sony, Sony Ericsson etc Next to each phone on the list, you will see the release date, features and the android version of the phone.


If you do not know what is android,  you can read more about it at the Wikipedia page.

You can also check out list and pictures of Android devices at Android website.

Below is the picture of my Android phone, (Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos)




Feel free to share with me, the name of the Android phone you own.




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this link. I am now trying to compare some of my favorites before I decide on which one to buy soonest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.