2go Download for Android



If you own an android smartphone, you can also download the 2go messenger to your smartphone and start communicating with your friends for free. I have installed it to my Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos and it's working OK, though not enjoying it like the 2go app on my Blackberry and Nokia phone because it is somehow buggy.


Unlike the Whatsapp messenger which you can download from Google Play (formerly Android Market), the 2go messenger for Android is not yet listed in Google Play but you can still download it to your android phone.







How To Download 2go Chat To Android

From your android web browser, go to  wap.2go.co.za or http://wap.2go.im/  and follow the 2go registration steps.  Your phone will be automatically detected and the 2go app will be installed to your phone. Once installed successfully, you will be logged in and you can start chatting with your 2go friends.

NOTE: You might see "Download for HTC android (v3.0.5)" after 2go might have auto-detected your phone. If your android phone is not HTC, do not worry, download it. The 2go .apk file will be downloaded to your phone and will run perfectly.

If you decide to select your phone e.g Samsung, you might end up downloading the .jad 2go file which might not work on your phone.

That's all.


My 2go Username is : ogbongeblog  
You can also check out:




Comments

  1. It is surprising why they don't go the correct route. It would help them spread quick in this very competitive market of instant messenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why they are not on the apps market? It would help them gain bigger market share in the highly competitive IM market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/10/2013

    It aint seein ma fone automatically.and d htc ish u talked abt and dere either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/16/2013

    I cant download it. I have a galaxy pocket m when i go to the 2go website it.just ppens to the logo...n wen i click tp dowmload i get nothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/17/2013

    I can't download it. I have the zte android 2.3.4. When i press download to the link you gave, it takes me to this link: http://wap.2go.im/s/ZZBDfIeCgCHCKiuHU/jad/2GO-ZZBDfIeCgCHCKiuHUgKrN9TvxVH9.jad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/20/2013

    I cnt dwnld it am using sony Xperia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/16/2013

    I succeeded in downloading it but it would not install in my Technology D3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/28/2013

    Its giving m a tough time, im using LG E400

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2/27/2014

    I can't download.m using Nokia lumnia 520

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.