Download Pixie: Free Color Picker For Webmasters



Pixie; a color picker made especially for webmasters and designers, is one of the tools I use alot when designing blogs and websites. It allows me to easily work with colors when working on html or css templates.


If I need to know the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of any color, all I do is run the application and point it to the color.  It is a color picker with few extra goodies which also shows the current coordinates of your mouse pointer.


If you know any alternative free color picker, kindly share it via the comment form below.

Cheers!




Comments

  1. Kayode6/04/2012

    This is so cool. I can now get the code of any color from any website or software. Really fantastic. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.