How I Use XE.com to convert Euros,Dollars to Naira


XE is the world's favorite provider of online Internet foreign exchange tools and services. One of my favorite XE tools is the XE currency converter which I use alot especially whenever I want to convert my Google Adsense earnings from Euro to US Dollars and Nigerian Naira respectively. In this blog post, I am sharing with you how I use the currency converter.


How To Get Started

==> Go to : http://www.xe.com/ucc/

==> You will see the XE currency converter widget. Click the "Converter" tab





==> Enter the amount you want to convert into the "amount" field e.g 1000

==> In the "From" drop-down box, select the currency you want to convert FROM e.g EUR-Euro

==> In the "TO" field, select the currency you want to convert TO e.g NGN-Nigerian Naira

==> Click the "convert" button

Wait and after some seconds/minutes, you should see the result.

That's all.

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Nice one but is it always updated with the latest exchange rate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tips Jide, it worked like crazy. Ive been looking for something like this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback bro. Cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.