Invitation To Millionaires Expo : Multiple Streams Of Income Seminar



I am using this opportunity to invite you to the MILLIONAIRES EXPO, a ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME coming up by God's grace on 7th of July at Sunshine Guest house(Anex), by Airtel Office, Ebeano Estate, New Haven, Enugu State, Nigeria. 10am prompt.




I will be there by the grace of God with some expert coaches to talk on the topics below:

==> Starting a successful income flowing business with small capital

==> Multiple streams of income

==> The mark of a millionaire

==> Internet and BB Links to wealth.

I, personally will be handling the "Internet and BB Links to Wealth" which will enable me to share with you, ways I make money online and how you too can get started.

The workshop is not free. Tuition fee is : N3, 500, payable at the venue.

For seat reservation, text "Name (space) Reserve My Seat " to 08064535577.

Date:    7th of July, 2012
Venue:  Sunshine Guest house(Anex), by Airtel Office, Ebeano Estate, New Haven, Enugu State, Nigeria
Time:     10am prompt

See You There.




Comments