Latest News In Nigeria Top Sources


You can now easily get breaking news in Nigeria as a result of the increase in which Nigerians are now making use of social media for sharing News in Nigeria and even rumors. I keep seeing new blogs everyday, claiming to be reliable sources of latest Nigeria News. In this post, am sharing with you some of the sources.



1. Nairaland Latest News

Whenever I log on to the internet, the first website I check, after I might have checked my Google Adsense account is the Nairaland forum.  Right from the Nairaland frontpage, you can get updates about latest happenings in Nigeria.

2. Nigerian News/Gossip Blogs

There are many Nigerian blogs out there where you can get latest News in Nigeria. My favourites for now include: Linda Ikeji's Blog, YNaija, Kanyi Okeke's Blog,  Ladun Liadi's blog , 247NaijaGossip, and  Trends

3. Nigerian Online Newspapers

These include:

    * Vanguard News Online: www.vanguardngr.com
    * Sahara Reporters: www.saharareporters.com
    * Nigerian Tribune: www.tribune.com.ng
    * Guardian Newspapers: www.ngrguardiannews.com
    * The Punch: www.punchng.com
    * The Sun News Online: www.sunnewsonline.com
    * ThisDay Online: www.thisdayonline.com

I subscribed to almost all the sites listed above on my Blackberry using the XPRSS app and also on my iPad using the MobileRSS app. Hence, I am always updated with the latest info on those sites. You can also subscribe to them for you to be keep up with latest Nigeria News.

Please, feel free to share your favorite sources of Breaking News in Nigeria via the comment form below.






 










Comments

  1. Good One from you Jide, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very useful, but i hope it doesn't take much MBs? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have an RSS reader on your phone, you can use it to subscribe to the feeds of the sites above and this will really help you in saving alot of MB.

      Delete
  3. any rss reader for e5 apart from touchticker cos i didnt enjoy dat app much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find www.gistland.com and www.dailypost.com very resourceful too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jide For finding my blog worthy. Would like to tell you my blog no longer goes by the name Kanyinulia....I changed it to Kanyi Okeke and i would appreciate if you edit my blog name and url. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.