Follow Ogbongeblog and Jide Ogunsanya on Twitter


Hi,

I am using this opportunity to officially inform you about my personal and OgbongeBlog's Twitter handles.

You can follow my personal tweets via @jide_ogunsanya

You can follow the latest blog updates of ogbongeblog via @ogbongeblog

I hope to be running some Twitter contests in the long run which might be in collaboration with some companies and bloggers. Hence, if you follow the two handles above, you will not miss the contests.



If you follow me  and want me to follow back, feel free to hit the reply button on Twitter and tell me to follow back.

If you want me to Retweet your tweets, feel free to let me know on Twitter too.

See you there!

Don't really know how to use Twitter, read: What is Twitter and Why Should I Use Twitter?




Comments