Twilk Lets You Customize Your Twitter Background With Friends Avatars


One of the ways you can create a custom background for your Twitter account is by using your friend's avatars as your background in such a way that the more you mention them in your tweets, the more they appear in a place of prominence on your profile. As at the time of posting this, you can see it in action at: www.twitter.com/jide_ogunsanya 

So, how do I get started?

To use your friends' faces on your Twitter background, you can try : Twilk

Twilk is a service that takes your Twitter followers' profile photos and puts them on your Twitter background. The more you interact with someone, the more prominently they are positioned on your background.



To get started, simply sign-in with your Twitter account to allow Twilk in grabbing your follower avatars. Choose who to include and adjust other settings. Then, click “use background” once OK with the preview that will be displayed for you.

Go to www.twilk.com now to get started

Kindly follow me on Twitter: www.facebook.com/jide_ogunsanya and follow my blog via @OgbongeBlog. Will follow you back.

I hope this helps.

If you know other similar services, please share with me and my blog readers via the comment form below. You can also drop your Twitter handle.

If you do not know what Twitter is, read: What is Twitter and Why Should I Use Twitter



Comments

  1. Anonymous8/04/2012

    Yes, its a cool site but when I changed my Twitter theme, I no longer see the avatars on my background. Know what might caused it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just revisit twilk.com and it will re-appear

      Delete
  2. Cool. I can see my handsome face there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.