5 Reasons Why I Still Prefer iPhone 5 Over Samsung Galaxy S3


This is a guest post compiled by Derek. 

Although the iPhone 5 didn't come out with mad features as I had expected, I still prefer it to the much decorated and popular Samsung Galaxy s3. I love the iOS but I’m not going to base my reasons out of my love for the iOS; just facts. The reasons in the post are simply reflecting me and nothing else.




Here Are My Reasons

Weight and Thickness

I love a thin phone and the iPhone 5 is much more lighter than Samsung Galaxy S3. iPhone 5 weighs 3.95 ounces while the S3 weighs 4.7 ounces. Although S3 is thin, it isn't as thin as I want it to be and the iPhone 5 wins that hands down. That’s just one of the many reasons why I would still go for the iPhone 5.


Operating System

The iPhone 5 comes with a much better operating system, iOs 6. As far as I am concerned, it is a lot better than the Android OS. Even though the S3 came with Jelly bean, the user interface is still not as cool as that of iPhone 3GS, talkless of iPhone 5.  Believe me, iOS offers "smoother" user experience.

Apps

The iPhone has more quality apps in iTunes than Android has in its market and I’m such a great app freak right now.  I seriously like a lot of apps and the iPhone has got more and better apps than the Android. There are loads of junks in Google play and reason why your Android smartphone can easily be infected by an app from Google Play compared to the iTunes which is free of such shits.

Simplicity

When it comes to how simple they both are, I can tell you that the iPhone is simpler. Although I haven’t really seen or touched the iPhone 5 in reality, I can talk from the likes of the iPhone 4s and iPhone 4. They are simply easy to navigate through than the Android would ever be.

I’ve used an Android phone and I still use one and I have also had the pleasure of wielding an iPhone 4s for six months so I know what I’m talking about.

Swag

I live in Africa, Nigeria to be precise. In my country, the iPhone has more swag than any other phone you can think of and I’m the kind of guy that goes with the trending stuffs. If you own an iPhone in my hood, people look at you as if you are a rock star and that’s the kind of fame I like. Just being me. winks**

Like I said earlier everything in this article reflects upon what I think and like.

If you prefer the iPhone 5 tell us why you do so by using the comment box. If it’s the Galaxy s3, you can also tell us why you prefer it to the iPhone 5.

Love to hear from you.

This post was written by Derek. He is a tech enthusiast, blogger and a student who loves everything about technology. He blogs at www.techjay.com where he shares both Technology and blogging tips.



Comments

  1. Nice share. the swag is really the main reason why I also want to get it. Have to use it to oppress some ladies...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. what you explain doesn't bring facts. ok iphone is nice, but have you use galaxy s3 before? the swag on samsung galaxy will sweep you away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the post mr jide, the main reason why i need am too is swag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/29/2012

    "Swag
    I live in Africa, Nigeria to be precise. In
    my country, the iPhone has more swag
    than any other phone you can think of
    and I’m the kind of guy that goes with
    the trending stuffs. If you own an
    iPhone in my hood, people look at you
    as if you are a rock star and that’s the
    kind of fame I like. Just being me.
    winks**"
    This reason makes me sick, no wonder Nigerians are very corrupt. You are the type of person that will buy an iPhone for a poor girl just for one night. iiiish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well what can i say?
      Was just voicing out my thoughts.
      Anyway thanks for your comment

      Delete
  5. The iPhone 5 Map app is defective so they said, and Apple has apologize for the app error with a promise to create a better one. That is one error found with the new iPhone 5. If the Samsung galaxy is perfect, then i think S galaxy got advantage over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, They have promised to updated it asap.
      Thanks

      Delete
  6. Nice post at Derek, I definitely prefer iphone5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice information. I like your blog design www.orjiakor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. headache10/01/2012

    talking trash all ur reasons is childish not matured enough go and read more about phone review and come back to rewrite ur post
    or
    see link below
    http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Apple-iPhone-5-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III_id3142

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.