Nigerian Blog Awards 2012: How To Nominate OgbongeBlog



In 2011, OgbongeBlog, emerged  the winner of the "Best Science and Technology Blog". Well , am delighted to inform you that the Nigerian Blog Awards is here again. Nominations are now open for the Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 and I need you to nominate my blog for the awards..because it's like a Grammy for Nigerian Bloggers...Yes, I mean it.  Don't worry, your vote counts.


All you have to do is go to the Nigerian Blog Awards Nomination page and nominate OgbongeBlog by filling the form as instructed on the page.



There are many categories there but you only need to nominate my blog in the categories that pertain to this blog which are listed below:

Best Science or Technology Blog : ( because my blog is more related to Technology)

Best Tutorial  Blog:  ( because my blog is instructional, structured in a way that readers learn different things from it)

Nigerian Blog of the Year: ( because my blog focus more on Nigerians...)

I believe with your experience so far with my blog, (ogbongeblog.com), you will agree with me that OgbongeBlog deserve to be nominated for the categories above.

Please, Nominate OgbongeBlog now......

See instructions below on nominating below:

==> Go to the Nigerian Blog Awards Nomination Page at: http://nigerianblogawards.com/register.php

==> Fill in your name and email address. Please use a valid email address because they will send you a verification email and if it's a fake email your nomination won't be counted.

==> Enter the website addresses (urls) of the blogs not the name of the blog you are nominating, in this case: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/ not OgbongeBlog.

==> When you have entered a blog address in each of the categories you would like to nominate a blog for, click the "Submit" button at the bottom left corner of the page. You will be directed to check the email address you used to register your nominations for a confirmation email.

==> Open the email from Nigerianblogawards (make sure you check your junk/spam folder too!) and click on the link in the email.

This will ensure your nominations are registered.

That's all.

Hurry, Nominations end September 23rd…so nominate OGBONGEBLOG now pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

God Bless you as you nominate my blog.....

YOUR VOTE COUNTS....

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Just voted for you mate

    Peace and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expect 20 votes from my office and 80 from my twitter geeks - @lorens247, @zerotekk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That will make alot of sense. Now following you on Twitter. Thanks

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9/22/2012

    I just finished my nomination @oga jide and pls i want u to asist me wit ur advice, i want to be gud like you on bloging but I dont knw wat to do to attain d skills required, pls advice me to be a gud blogger/website design, internet marketing and freelancing. Pls am waitin 4 ur advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/22/2012

    I just finished my nomination on the blogawards. Please @oga jide, I need your advice urgently. I have a dream to be an excellent blogger/website designer like YOU but I dont know what to do to acheive this aim. Please advice me on what to do to acquire the needed skills on bloging, internet marketing and information marketing via the comment portal. If it is a training to undergo or to study it as a course let me know sir! because, am still a student about to be admitted. M.A.Samuel is my name, am waiting for your respond sir! Thank u in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination. Please, send em an email and I will reply you.

      Cheers!

      Delete
  5. I am 2ru wif my nomination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please what is your email?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.