BellaNaija.com: Get Naija Wedding Pictures and Celebrity News


If you are looking for a website or blog where you can get hot news in Nigeria, latest Nigerian celebrity news and wedding pictures of Nigerians, then you need to check out www.bellanaija.com.


Bella Naija Blog is one of the top Nigerian blogs according to Alexa. It was my top source of Naija gossip and gists when the blog was still hosted on Blogger. Though the likes of Linda Ikeji blog, Kanyinulia, Ladun Liadi blog, Olori Supergal, 247NaijaGossip are now my favourite sources of Naija gossips, BellaNaija still remains my Number 1 source of Naija wedding gists and photos.

As at the time of publishing this post, the blog is hosted on wordpress with content divided into different categories that include: latest Newseventsmusicmovies &tvstylebeautyweddingscareerinspiredrelationships and bytes.



You can listen to latest Nigerian songs and even download them from the blog as well as watch the latest Nigerian musical videos on the blog. I use my Blackberry to watch the videos for free (those embedded by YouTube).

If you are looking for wedding gowns and dresses, you can check out the bridal wedding dresses here and am sure you will love the bella naija weddings collection. If you are a fashion freak, the BellaNaija fashion collection is there for you to explore.

If you are on Twitter, you can follow BellaNaija on Twitter. Make sure you follow me too @jide_ogunsanya.

Check out Bella Naija Blog now.

Do you know blogs similar to BellaNaija.com? Is the blog also one of your favorite Nigerian blogs? Let me hear from you via comments.

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Jessica10/11/2012

    Nice write up there Mr Jide. The blog is also my favorite. I have mailed you to see if you can also write about my blog. Waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/11/2012

    I like Kanyinulia's Blog, she;s first with all these gist but unfortunately, she dosen;t have much comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Jide! Nice information there, bellanaija is always loaded just like lindaikeji blog too, another Nigerian blog that is one of my favourite it www.iloverelationship.com, its also good for fashion information especially on the fashion tab on the blog.
    Thank you for the wonderful infomation you've provided here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/13/2012

    I prefer 247naijagossip maybe bcos we work in the same niche,but for kanyinulia blog is good but lately she never post .

    Hope to see my blog grow like that one day.

    www.informationnaija.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/14/2012

    I found this Blog today....www.lanreclassic.com....although I think the blog is new but the blog appears promising...the theme too is so attractive....

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i love bella naija cuz its the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.