How Can I Crack Glo Bolt Modem To Universal Modem?


Right from the day I published the features and price of Glo Bolt modem, I keep receiving emails and text messages from some of my blog readers, asking me how to unlock the Glo Bolt modem, for them to be able to use any SIM card of any network with it.


Price of glo bolt modem
Glo Bolt Modem


Unfortunately, I am yet to lay my hands on the new Glo Bolt modem. The modem is not yet available at Gloworld offices here in Benue as at the time of publishing this post. Though there are rumors that Glo Bolt modems cannot be unlocked for now been E303 Huawei modems but I cannot confirm this, not until I try cracking the Glo Bolt modem by myself.

Pending the time I buy my own Glo Bolt modem, if you already have one with you  and want to unlock it to become universal modem, you can try using the 3G modem unlocking softwares out there which include the DcCrap software, Huawei modem unlocker and the Universal master code.

Try the unlockers above and let me know if you are able to unlock your Glo Bolt modem.  If you've unlocked yours using any other trick or software not listed above, please let me also hear from you via comments.

You can check out steps to take after unlocking internet modems for you to know how to configure your modem with the internet settings of other networks.

Cheers!



Comments

  1. I am yet to buy the modem because I want to be sure if it can be unlocked. So, please update us once you buy yours and successfully unlock it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro I have bought the modem but there's no option for putting unlock code

      Delete
  2. Anonymous12/01/2012

    I will buy the modem next week. I just pray its crackable oo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/04/2012

    Pls hw can I crack the E303 net pro modem?? Weste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/04/2012

    Pls kindly help me unlock this huawei E303 Glo modem..IMEI no:861862006114251
    Thanks a lot..weste

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly know that unlocking glo bolt wouldn't even take any form of stress using box for those who know how to use it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12/28/2012

    i need the unlock/crack for glo bolt e3o3 modem

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mehn! Have tried so many unlocking methods known, the Glo bolt modem (E303) seems to be unlockable and it could perhaps get blocked after certain amount of trials

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/20/2013

    can only be unlocked by updating they firmware

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2/15/2013

    Ple how can download glo broadband or bolt software to update my glo netpro modem ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can i get the user name and password pls tell me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7/28/2013

    pls how can i unlock my glo huawei modem (e303. i need answer pls)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please i dont know where i will put the unlock code to can u kindly please teach me how to do that...?

    ReplyDelete
  13. please can you teach me how to put the unlock code in ...?

    ReplyDelete
  14. pls i want to unlock my modem with IMEI:867648012744890
    model E303s-1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.