BloggersLab Get-Together: Come and Meet Bloggers One-on-One



I am using this opportunity to invite you to the 2012 Nigerian Bloggers get-together powered by BloggersLab - top facebook group for Bloggers. The event has been scheduled to take place on the 29th of Dec, 2012 somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.


I will be there by the grace of God, to meet up with fellow Bloggers and also answer questions related to blogging. Some big names will also be there to share their expertise with fellow bloggers. You will gain from the wealth of experience of members, but above all, what you stand to gain are:


  • You get to Network.
  • You get to know each other
  • You get to meet with possible future partners.
  • ...and all your questions about blogging and making money online will be answered.

.



Is It Free To Attend?

No. We have to pay for the venue we want to use. Hence, at Bloggers Lab, we have agreed that anyone interested should be able to pay N2, 000. The money will take care of the money we will pay as rent for the venue as well as refreshment.

So, How Can I Be Part Of This?

If you are not a member of BloggersLab, go to : www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerslab to join now

Follow the discussion here and get the payment instruction here.

The venue will be communicated across to your after verification of payment because we do not want gate-crashers.

The first get-together which took place last year at Opebi, Ikeja was a success and I believe this will be more interesting.



If you are interested, the earlier the better, because only 35 seats are available at the venue.

So, make sure you pay before the day to avoid been locked outside the venue if you managed to gate-crash.

See You There!



Comments

  1. Nice one there. How I wish am in lag by then. Would have love to be there. I think you guys should organize something similar in Abuja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice initiative my brother, I wish it is in Port Harcourt. I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will have something similar at PH next year.

      Delete
  3. Mr Ogbonge, check your email for asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It Really pains me alot coz i'm since last 2 months now but i'm now in ogbomoso...........But if God's Permit Me to go to lagos For New Year Festival i will surely be there.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Will Be There Bro............

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another sad moment, i missed the last year meet and i'm losing this year too. hope to see next year meet-up at Abuja.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nix setup. Wnt be able to go 2 lag. Wish it benin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12/26/2012

    I would love to be there, although I'm just hearing this now. I will love to see you jide there, also love to see dDerek Odum there. I hope it won't be filled with newbies I want to see the pros too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.