Addynamo Twitter Service Paid Me $25 for Two Tweets


Making money online from Addynamo Twitter Sponsored Tweets is for real. So far, I have earned over $100 from tweeting for Addynamo and below is a screenshot showing my $25 earning from just two tweets.

Wondering How You Can Make Money As Addynamo Twitter Publisher?

Well, it's easy. Log in to www.addynamo.com, go to My Account / Twitter to link your Twitter account to Ad Dynamo.

Whenever you receive email notification that a new campaign is waiting for your tweet, log in to your Addynamo account, draft a tweet, enter how much you want to charge for the tweet and pray the advertiser approves it..lol.


Why Pray?

Just kidding...

Well, if the advertiser rejects your tweet after comparing the amount you charged and the number of your Twitter followers, you will not make any money and the tweet will not appear on your Twitter timeline. So, just know that the number of your Twitter followers and the amount you charge per tweet matters alot.

The two tweets that earned me $25 are for big companies and not some poor advertisers. I normally charge between $10 - $12 per tweet whenever I see a campaign from a big company in my Addynamo Twitter dashboard.

Atimes, I see some amendment offers in my dashboard from advertisers that want me to charge them as low as $0.5 per tweet. Whenever I see such, I click on the "decline" button to reject such tweet. Imagine, paying me less than a dollar to promote a tweet to thousands of my followers. Is that not crazy?

Let me hear from you via comments.

NB: My "AdDynamo Pays Directly into My Nigeria Bank Account" article might interest you. Feel free to check it out. If you are not following me on Twitter, follow @jide_ogunsanya and I will follow you back.






Comments

  1. It's nice...never used it b4...guess i'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jummie1/09/2013

    Really crazy but do you mind sharing the names of some of the big companies that pay so high for sponsired tweets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never taken addynamo so seriously but with this post, i think its high time i buckle my belt and shook hands with them ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best I got paid was $0.50, who are these big companies please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing dis Mr Jide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/09/2013

    names of the company sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also got most of my tweets asking for ammendment offering $0.05 i use to decline them but i have never got my tweets accepted even with as low as $5 with over 20k twitter followers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have 20k followers and you hardly interact with your followers, advertisers might decline your draft.

      Delete
  8. Anonymous1/09/2013

    What if don't have account wz addynamo?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing. $25 for just two tweets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jide,
    you make me laugh when you said you click the ' DECLINE' Button.
    Yes na, 'big soup na Money Make am. I Trust you, you never give chances at all, tanx soo much for this information I will try it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ooo. I will rather not tweet it than tweet for cents. try it bro

      Delete
  11. I guess this post has successfully motivated me to take those paid tweet alerts seriously. I'll draft the tweet and pray for approval as advised :) Great post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, i just opened an account with them for my new blog, but i have not tested the twitter part yet, but now that you mentioned it, i'll definatly try it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have drafted many tweets and yet no one accepts my drafts, or may be 600+ followers are too small for them. I'm following you on twitter jide, i would give you a mention for follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I COMMEND YOU FOR YOUR GOOD W0RKS..
    I HAVE OVER 40 TWEETS BUT DNT KNW HW TO DRAFT A TWEET..
    HOW CAN I DRAFT A TWEET AND MAKE MONEY?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO KNW WEN MY TWEET IS ACCEPTED AND HOW TO MAKE D MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats good to hear.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bros tnx for dis buh me get different problem. I've had 45clicks on my web ad and not even 1naira earning. On my mobile ad I've had 15 clicks and my earning is writing something like dis "₦ 0.62". I dnt knw if it's dollar or naira. Help pls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bros you are really doing great work in your blog. I've learned a lot from your blog and I've decided to follow you on twitter. Kudos bro!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm gonna replace my chitika with addynamo. Thanks for sharing bro.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ jide pls is it that you register with google adsense and addynamo for pay per click with this blog (ogbongeblog.com). if so that means you earn money from google adsense and addynamo by pay per click.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hmmm am new there ................... let me try out

    ReplyDelete
  22. I keep seeing 0.34 or 0.75/click on my addynamo account. In a day i get abt 12clicks and the amount i see is so discouraging. Please is this amount in naira or dollars. If it's in naira, hehehe, i quit with race!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Plz how do I draft a tweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is abutton for that there. check very well.

      Delete
  24. thanks for the info...would need to try it out but lyk how much can be charged per tweet for 30k followers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charge whatever you like. Just assume you are the advertiser, and imagine how much you can pay for such..

      Delete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.