How I Make $622 (N97,000) in 15 Days From Google Adsense


Google Adsense remains the easiest source of income for me on the internet for now. It lets me make money online from my blog with ease even while sleeping. All I do is ensure that I keep publishing quality blog posts that attract good traffic from the search engines, while also making sure I stay away from Google Adsense forbidden content.


Guess what? I earned €462 in the first 15 days of March, 2013. This equals $622 and N97, 000 in US dollars and Naira (Nigerian currency) respectively. This is the first time am earning such in 15 days. It is more than x2 of January 2011 earnings which I shared in this post. Even during December 2012, which remains the month with the highest earning so far ($1,221.95), I was able to earn €409 in the first 15 days.





Below is the breakdown of the earnings for the first 15 days of March 2013:

Adsense For Content =            €243.71
Adsense for Mobile Content = €209.38
Adsense for Search =              €9.34
                                              ----------
Totals =                                  €462.43


Looking at the breakdown, you will notice that the difference between the earnings from Adsense for content and Adsense for mobile content is not that much. I totally disabled the blogger mobile template last month, and since then, my earnings from AMC have increased a lot compared to when I was using mobstac + the blogger mobile template. So, I am now paying Mobstac.com $19 monthly to render my blog in mobile format for those that access my blog with their mobile devices.

You might be wondering why I am paying Mobstac $19 monthly when the Blogger mobile template can also render my blog for mobile view even for FREE. Well, the fact is that as at the time of publishing this post, if you have activated Blogger mobile template, Google ads will not display on your Blogger blog when viewed with Opera Mini browser. So, imagine how much $$$$ you will be losing if 70% of your blog readers access your blog using Opera Mini.

For now, majority of my blog readers that access my blog with their mobile phones are still using Opera Mini according to the statistics from Blogger Stats and Google Analytics. So, investing $19 monthly on mobstac, which displays Google ads on my blog when viewed with Opera Mini, is a good deal. Imagine, $19 invested and have earned over €209.38 ($281) within 15 days.

Cool...isn't it?

More so, I noticed a slight increase in my CTR and earnings after implementing a personalized optimization tip from the Google Adsense team earlier this month. I was advised to move the 160x600 ad unit on my left sidebar a little bit above the fold,close to my content. I implemented it and now earning more from the ad unit according to the stats from my Adsense custom channels report.

If your blog is hosted on Blogger.com, you can also try using the Mobstac.com pro-Blogger package to render your blog for mobile view and see if your earnings from Adsense for Mobile content will increase. Also, do not ignore personalized tips from the Google Adsense team.

Cheers!

Do not forget to check out my Adsense Tips/Tricks here and read how to apply for Google Adsense here



Comments

  1. wooow! am on WordPress but i noticed that adsense for mobile on WordPress does not show on all pages, does mobstac show on all pages? wouldn't mind trying them out too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. customized your mobilepress plugin to show ads

      Delete
    2. Mobstac displays your ads on all pages bro

      Delete
  2. Oga Jide, you are chopping money ooo but you know, a newbie Blogger will not be able to afford the $19 for mobstac. I really wish to be earning big like you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because you are a newbie doesn't mean you can't afford $19. Is it up to the money you spend on jeans, fun etc?

      Delete
  3. Jide my boss i will really want to also earn from adsense but my site is not acepted over there please help, but i like your post but is only useful to people that have been accepted,i really want to belong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me via email and I will tell you what to do

      Delete
  4. Nice. But I'm really amazed that adsense for mobile can pay as much as adsense for content on your blog I guess it's because you have more mobile visitors. Personally, I get more income from content ads than from mobile ads. I guess one would need twice as much mobile traffic for earn as much from mobile ads as from content ads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the mobile pageviwes that earned me that much is x3 of the pageviews for Adsense for content

      Delete
  5. Awesome! These are really good earnings. Thanks for letting us know about Mobstac. Well, agreed indeed it's a good idea to invest $19 and you got great return. Tweeted and Liked :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot for the "Like" and "tweet". God bless you

      Delete
  6. wow..... jide you are the man. keep it up. adsense rocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/18/2013

    Men I wish I could build a blog as great as yours. I just launched a blog at www.naijalibrary.com and i really want to emulate you in growing my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jide, I would like to know how many page views those ads got. I didn't see that in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact me via email for that bro

      Delete
  9. JIDE, U ARE THE GREATEST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. God is the greatest though...

      Delete
  10. I thought Adsense stopped people from sharing how much they earned? This is encouraging though. And great tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No harm if you don't share the details i.e the pageviews, ctr, cpc etc

      Delete
  11. mr jide. do you that amout with ogbongeblog or another website

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emmanuel3/20/2013

    Thanks for sharing your experience.
    I am about to start a blog using blogger, however a colleague said opening a blog is not totally free, that Google placed some limitation on each blogger account.
    That each page is limited to 1mb and the number of pictures you upload is limited. Jide, i know you've been blogging for some time now,how true is this limitation and what is the way out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bros, forget about the limitations. This blog has been running fine on the blogger platform for some years now.

      Delete
  13. great earnings bro, i need some advice from you but i dont have your email.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmnn... You are so super bro, i think you have to give me a one-on-one tutorial so that my brain will open wide like yours, lol... well, congratulations to you from www.stevenbergy.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice one oga Jide! How can I be paying for this Mobstac if I want to fully implement it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have your VISA or Mastercard, log in to your mobstac account and upgrade from there.

      Delete
  16. Hello Jide, Sharing your earning with us is a good thing to do, its encouraging. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! This is really big. My mobile visitors too are x5 much than pc visitors, Adsense for content is still my major source of income.

    May God bless you more and more brother.

    ReplyDelete
  18. my blog adsense has being disabled, what do i do???

    Kindly help.

    ReplyDelete
  19. For the month of March I have received 1,600 visits from m.yahoo.com. I guess that is mobile traffic. Now since my blog is not customised to show mobile adds, does it mean this traffic source is wasted concerning adsense biz?

    Secondly I have a pretty good cpc. Do you think a traffic stats like that can make make me recoup the investment on Mobstac.

    Finally, how do I know about other mobile traffic sources?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bro... You are the best... I made a good some in December before my traffic dropped, but now its getting better. Thanks to the info i got from your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  21. THANK YOU BOSS PLS KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  22. Boss Jide you are the boss sharing your earning with us, I will change my adsense implement soon just like urs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Jide, i have 3 normal ads on my site at weebly can i add the mobile ads too? as google allows only 3 ads per page.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much, i am using wordpress, any tips on wordpress, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. WoW!!! Mr Jide, it is your time, may God increase you. I learn a lot from you and working hard for mine as well as patiently waiting for my time.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. mr. jide and olumide please u ppl should help me. i want to start blogging but really have no much knowledge about the blogging techniques

    ReplyDelete
  27. I need to go and work harder and smarter. Keep it up bro

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh boy... I understand the essence of this post is to encourage everyone, but I kinda feel more discouraged seeing those figures. I can never earn up to that. Check out my blog, need advice....http://www.learnxlr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'll contact you Jide. I've having touble getting Adsense to accept my blog.

    www.sportnode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.